Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Otakon Lolita Fashion show: preveiws

If you have been wondering about the sudden quiet in this corner of the nets; wonder no more.  

For the last few weeks I have been working diligently (and sometimes more then diligently) on 3 looks for the Otakon fashion show run by my lovely friend Carla.  

Here are some little teasing snippets of the pieces:

Peasblossom Jumperskirt

Neptune's Domain Jumperskirt

Garden of Eden Dress
As you can see, one of the pieces is from my newest line "Neptune's Domain" and will be the first release from it, hopefully sometime early next week. 

Sadly I myself will not be able to be at the fashion show personally.  I hope all of you who go enjoy it to it's fullest!

6 comments:

  1. Ohh, I won't be able to go either, but I'm excited to see pictures of it afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dresses! The last one looks GORGEOUS! I love the lace overlay, it's so amazing looking!

    Actually, they all look amazing and I can't wait till you post full pictures, sadly, I can't go to Otakon this year! Haha, or any year I guess XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the full pictures of Neptune's Domain :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dresses looked amazing on models at Otakon. Looking forward to seeing photos of Neptune's Domain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tyler i saw pictures from the fashion show! everything looked amazing! you've outdone yourself again <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Princess Gigglesnort: Thank you! I'll be posting photos of the 3 looks in the next few days. There are plenty of photos of the fashion show swirling around the nets!

    Caro-Chan: I think the lace I used for the last look the most amazing fabric I have used! I bought it years ago and have never found more. I have just a bit left!

    Naomi: Neptune's Domain is now available!

    Tropigalia: Aww thank you!

    ReplyDelete