I do believe that this unicorn print has been reworked more then any of my other lines!
Yes it does mean it has changed again. Hopefully for the final time!
For a quick sum up. The all over print has been scraped; after seeing how the fabric printed, and I am back to a hem print now. The hem print will be the "unicorn forest" version, just larger and on the hem only (with some details on a matching waist belt/bow).
More details and flats to follow. I am eagerly awaiting the revised fabric!
If there has been any wonder as to why this print has taken so much longer to come out with; wonder no more.
I had the delightful duty to be my friend Autumn's Maid of Honor and seamstress! I spent most of April, May, and June making her wedding dress. The wedding was just lovely, and she made on of the prettiest and happiest brides I've seen.
|Congratulations John and Autumn!|
Before I started her dress I made the blue version of my Peasblossom jsk for a commission. I am very happy with how it came out, I actually didn't know what color it would be until I got the chiffon in the mail from my customer.
I've also started making some miscellaneous lolita and mori accessories, it's a nice break from the structure required by my lines. I've posted some for sale on my etsy. I hope to make some more things.
And last on the list, I've started a tumblr for more casual blogging, sketches, works in progress, and just things I think are pretty or neat. I hope to post some of the historical fashion references I've gleaned over the years.